Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz Review


I have been using this face spritz for about two years now and I love it. For my wedding, to keep costs down, I did my own make-up. I used all my normal day to day Max Factor products and just made sure I practiced a lot to get the right amount of coverage. However, I felt my make-up would lack staying power. That’s where the Body Shop Energising Face Spritz comes in.

I read a review in a magazine and decided to give it a go. At £9 a bottle it isn’t too expensive for what it promises to do. The spritz gives the face an instant pick me up when applied and also refreshes, the smell is amazing. This was not the main reason for me buying this product though. I spritz my face after applying my make-up and it helps set it. I definitely feel my make-up lasts longer when I use it.

I now use this everyday as part of my make-up routine. It also lasts for ages. Two to three spritzes is enough to set you for the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment