Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Week 24/25 - Time to Relax

Top - H&M
Vest Top - H&M
Maternity Trousers - H&M

Not much to report on the baby front this week. All moving along nicely. Bump does now seem to be growing daily and I am getting a lot more comments on the size of the bump! My sister Faye felt the baby move for the first time, which was pretty exciting for her. Baby Bond will be her first niece/nephew. I have been finding it increasingly strenuous to put tights on, bend down and go up and down stairs! Moving around is generally getting more tiresome and I find myself worn out and out of breath. So the Easter holidays have come at the perfect time. (I work at a school).

The holiday kicked off properly today with a get together meal for friends and family, some of who are up from Cornwall who we don't get to see too often. It was lovely to see everyone and catch up. I also plan to do some shopping; a few baby bits and some new clothes for me. Decorate the nursery and catch up with friends. Paul and I are also going away for a couple of days to Oxford which I am really looking forward to. Probably our last chance for some real quality time with just the two of us! I will also be making sure I relax as much as possible and just enjoy the time off!

This baby record book arrived in the post this week; Lovely Little Mini Person. I wanted something a bit funkier and more fun than the normal record books and this defiantly fits the bill. It has cute titles for the pages, like 'I have some really trendy outfits, here are my favourites'. I bought through Amazon for £12.80. I also love the cards that this company do: The Bright Side, Really Good. They really appeal to the designer in me. 




Have a good week ahead.

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment